No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. In the Databases section, click on the phpMyAdmin icon.
3. In the left side-bar, Click on the expand button to expand the database like “example”.
4. Under your cPanel username, you can see a list of all databases. Select the appropriate database which you want to repair.
5. Scroll down and mark Check All then click on the Drop-down option and select Repair table.
If the table successfully repaired, then it will show an Ok message; otherwise, it will show some error on a few tables like “Error unknown engine” related errors.