No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
You can edit or remove a Record from cPanel using the cPanel DNS Zone Editor which, allows you to manage, remove, or modify DNS records.
1. Log into your cPanel account. (e.g., www.netorica.net/cPanel )
2. In the Domains section, click on the Zone Editor icon.
3. Under Domains, you can see many options below the Actions text.
4. Click on Manage, and the DNS records will be loaded on-page.
5. Locate A Record you wish to edit or remove. Should you wish to edit a record, click the Edit option, modify the details, and click on Save Record. Removing a record can be done with the Delete option.
Note: It may take anywhere from 12 to 24 hours for the changes to take effect worldwide.