No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
If you can access your SolusVM VPS control panel, you can easily change your SolusVM password. We recommend you to change the password every few months or use a secure password.
1. Login to your SolusVM Control Panel.
2. If you have multiple VPS, select the appropriate one.
3. In the Top Bar Menu, click on My Account.
4. Under Change Account Password enter the following details:
Current Password: Your current SolusVM VPS Control panel password.
New Password: Your new password.
Repeat New Password: Again, enter your new password.
5. Click on Update Password.